TTB DRO Setup Workbook
Accurate Item, Warehouse, and Brand configuration is key to accurate DRO reporting. The TTB Setup Workbook is an excel-based tool that allows you to review, enter, edit, and update all necessary DRO-related fields. You can use the Workbook to configure DRO fields after creating new Items, Warehouses, and/or Brands.
The following fields are required for Items:
- Pack Size
- TTB Group/Account
- Bottled Imported Spirit
- Bottled for Export
- Spirits TTB DRO Report As Types
- Default Proof
- Produce and Store As
- Storage Report Covers
The following fields are required for Warehouses:
- Tax Determined
- TTB Classification
- Bonded Warehouse
The following fields are required for Brands:
- TTB Proprietor
- TTB Brand Category
- TTB Brand Subcategory (if any)
- Distillation Proof Target
- Bottle Proof/Finished Good Proof Target
- Bottled in Bond
For more information on these fields and their options, reference this article: TTB DRO Setup Fields
Using the TTB Setup Workbook
- Open TTB DRO Reporting by navigating to Modules > Production > Production Reports > TTB DRO Reporting or by using the Search Menus bar.
- TTB DRO Reporting will open in a separate window.
- In the upper left corner of TTB DRO Reporting, click the OPEN TTB SETUP icon.
- The Workbook will open in a separate window.
- In the upper left corner of the Wokrbook, click WORKSHEET OPTIONS and click REFRESH DATA from the dropdown.
- Data will populate across the tabs on the bottom of the page
- Click on any of the open white cell to edit the information in that cell.
- To save your changes, click PROCESS CHANGES in the upper left hand corner.
- Repeat steps 3-5 on any tab you wish to review and update.
- When exiting out of the workbook, you will be asked if you want to save - click Don't Save. Your work was saved in Orchestrated by clicking PROCESS CHANGES. Clicking Save will save a copy of the excel file to your local desktop.