TTB DRO Reporting
Orchestrated TTB DRO Reporting analyzes your daily operations to automatically produce TTB reports. TTB DRO Reporting generates TTB forms 5110.40, 5110.11, 5110.28, and 5000.24. These forms can be easily printed or exported from your system.
Accurate TTB DRO Reporting relies on correct Warehouse, Brand, and Item setup along with accurate and up-to-date purchasing, production, and sales data. The Spirits TTB Audit Report can help identify issues that may effect DRO Reporting and the TTB Setup Workbook can be used to review and update TTB DRO setup fields.
- Spirits TTB Audit Report
- Spirits TTB Setup Workbook
- TTB DRO Setup Fields
TTB DRO Reporting Layout
TTB DRO Reporting is located under MODULES > PRODUCTION > PRODUCTION REPORTS and opens in a separate Excel window. It includes both TTB form and informational tabs along the bottom of the window.
TTB form tabs
Report Options: This tab is where you will define criteria for your TTB forms and run the report.
Production pg1: This tab contains TTB form 5110.40 parts I-V and the Production Report Transactions List that displays reportable production transactions by Production form part and line.
Production pg2: This tab contains TTB form 5110.40 part VI and the Raw Materials Transactions List displaying reportable raw materials transactions.
Storage: This tab contains TTB form 5110.11 and the Storage Transactions List displaying reportable storage transactions by Storage form line.
Processing I & II: This tab contains TTB form 5110.28 parts I & II and the Processing Transactions List displaying reportable processing transactions by Processing form part and line.
Processing III & IV: This tab contains TTB form 5110.28 parts III & IV and the Processing Transactions List displaying reportable processing transactions by Processing form part and line.
Excise Tax: This tab contains TTB form 5000.24 and instructions for how to account for any packaged volume that was produced outside of this Orchestrated database.
These tabs provide insight into reportable inventory and transactions and a description of the reportable production processes in Orchestrated.
Inventory Balances: A pivot table that displays inventory balances for reportable items, sortable by a variety of criteria.
Xactn Lookup: A pivot table that displays reportable transactions, sortable by a variety of criteria.
Flow Chart: A flow chart depicting the reportable flow of production into and out of Production, Storage, and Processing warehouses for reference.
Running the Report
- Navigate to MODULES > PRODUCTION > PRODUCTION REPORTS > TTB DRO REPORTING to open the report. TTB DRO Reporting will open in a separate Excel window.
- On the Report Options tab: Select the Proprietorship and Location you'd like to generate reports for and the Storage report version you'd like to include.
- Enter the Start and End dates of the period you'd like to generate reports for, using the format MM/DD/YYYY
- Click the Refresh Data icon in the header, and click OK on the Confirm Refresh pop up.
- When the data has refreshed, click OK on the Processing Complete pop up. The reports make take a few minutes to generate, they are analyzing lots of data from your system!
- Click the tabs along the bottom to view your TTB forms.
- To print your forms, click the tab of the form you would like to print and navigate to FILE > PRINT in the upper left of the screen. Select Print Active sheets and click Print.