Watch the 4.9.0 Release Webinar [HERE]
New Features & Enhancements
- Advanced Bill of Materials Versions (must be turned on in Orchestrated Configuration)
- When turned on, versions may be assigned to a location, allowing users at a single location to only see versions set to their location.
- When turned on, default versions are managed by location.
- When turned on, versions may be set to Locked, meaning they cannot be edited or used in production.
- Users may be granted or denied access to lock and unlock BoM versions in User Authorizations.
- When turned on, BoM Versions may be linked and set to auto-populate throughout the production process based on the version selected for the starting item.
- Default BoM Restructure
- The Bill of Materials that populates when you first search a BoM for a given item is now referred to in the system as the "Base BoM" on PdOs, the Build Production Run feature, and the PdO Creation Wizard
- Any version, including the Base BoM, can be made default - If no default has been assigned, the Base BoM will be used
- Two new ways to make a BoM the default: can click Make Default on the Base BoM or drill into a version and click Make Default
- Create New on the BoM Versions window allows you to create a new version without having to modify or save the original "Base BoM" as its own version.
- Next Batch Number Field
- Appears on Brand Master Data, allowing users to edit the value from which the system will begin generating batch numbers. Manually editing a batch number on a PdO will no longer affect the Next Batch Number for a given brand of location (if batches are configured by location).
- Brewhouse Efficiency Calculations (must be turned on in Orchestrated Configuration)
- When turned on, Potential Extract values can be assigned to malt batches upon receipt into the system.
- When turned on, if Wort is brewed using malt with assigned extract values, Brewhouse Efficiency may be calculated on the Brew QC form by entering gravity and volume.
- Bill of Materials - Component Management now includes Management Task Change BoM Header
- Summary Tab on closed Production Orders now includes ability to 'drill in' on the Total Variance field to view a Variance Report
- Release Production Orders directly from the Packaging Run feature
- Selecting a barrel or barrels on the Management tab and clicking the Rebarrel button launches a screen that allows users to select a barrel or barrels to transfer liquid to.
- The Rebarrel screen includes the option to select a different end liquid product, allowing for a change in brand or the blending multiple brands.
- Related Barrels
- All barrels related to a document can now be viewed by right clicking and selecting Related Barrels. A screen will open displaying Barrel ID, the shell item, and the line that processed it with an option to drill into the Barrel Master Data.
- Ability to 'drill in' on the following fields has been added to the following screens:
- BMC "Home" Tab: Warehouse, Batch
- BMC "Mgmt" Tab: Batch ID, Content ID, Warehouse
- Barrel Item Templates:Item Code, Contents
- Barrel Item Template: Contents
- *Spirits only* Purchase Filled Barrels: Template Code, Contents, Warehouse
- Sell Barrels: Barrel ID, Contents, Batch ID, Warehouse
- Barrel Transfer: Barrel ID, Item, Contents, Contents Batch, From Whs, To Whs
- Dump Barrels Header:Final Item, PdO #, To Whs
- Dump Barrels Grid: ID, Contents, Warehouse
- Barrel Adjuncts "Barrels" Grid: ID, Batch, Warehouse
- Barrel Adjuncts "Adjuncts" Grid: ID, Contents, Warehouse
- Adjust Barrel Volume: ID, Contents, Warehouse, Batch
- Barrel Edit: ID, Shell Item, Contents, Batch ID, Warehouse
- Barrel Master Data: Item Code, Warehouse, Contents, Contents Batch
- Barrel History: Item, Warehouse, Contents, Batch
- *Spirits only* Purchase Filled Barrels screen includes three new fields: Contents Description, Volume per Brl - which will default to the shell capacity but may be overridden,and Proof per Brl.
- Barrel History is now shown in chronological order by document entry date.
- Selecting "Sell Barrels" from the Retire button will launch a Sell Barrels screen where you can select the document type you'd like to create: Delivery or A/R Invoice.
- Clicking the Adjust Volume button, when barrels are selected, now allows for the adjustment of barrel volume and barrel proof.
- Edits now display on Barrel History with Document Type as EDIT and display a corresponding document number.
- Cause field on Barrel History will display the name of the form or action that created the history line item - ex: Volume Adjusted, Dumped, or Adjuncts Added.
Banking & Finance
- Chart of Accounts
- Period Closing account can now be defined for each P&L Account.
- Account Balance Allowed (From & To)option will block or warn against postings outside of a defined range.
- New Level drop down menu filters accounts listed in the main window.
- Includes 2 additional drawers.
- Flag for “Cost Accounting Adjustment Only” restricts use of the GL Account to Cost Accounting adjusting transactions only.
- New account Category ‘Trial Balance’ in addition to BS, P&L and Other. All Categories now have predefined sub-categories with ability to add new ones for BS and PL categories.
- New transaction called Cost Center Transfer for allocating or correcting amounts between cost centers after a JE has been created.
- New button on the Distribution report to launch the new Cost Center Transfer transaction right from report.
- Set up Default Series and Default GL Account to automatically populate Cost Accounting Adjustment transactions.
- Journal Voucher screen now has new option adapted to for Cost Accounting Adjustment transactions to look and behave like JE functionality.
- Time Sheet Report
- Clearly displays the link between a project and time worked by employee.
- TTB DRO added YTD values to Excise tax page, includes processing report improvements, includes production Part 3 improvements, accounts for cancelled WH transfers on Storage report, adjusted proof calculations for non-batch items, accounts for non-numeric proprietorship codes, supports Finished Goods transferred In Bond
- TTB BRO supports zip codes that start with zero, improvements to blend order, new option to show inventory counts on count lines, now clearly identifies cancelled documents
- Tank Utilization report includes improved charts
- Quick Raw Inventory Planning Sheet run speed has been improved
- Profit & Loss run speed has been improved, new option to hide decimals
- Orchestrated Warehouse Transfer - Bill of Lading now includes vendor item number
- Item Sales Analysis includes parameter and sorting improvements
- Customer Sales Analysis includes parameter and sorting improvements
- Updated Crystal Reports support page help link updated
- Project Overview, Timesheets, and Project Gantt Chart reports have been updated
- Inventory Valuation Simulation Report now includes Credit Memos not linked to Invoices and includes Include All Revaluations option
- Query Manager window now has a Filter field that can be used to find or filter a long list of query names
- Pick Pack and Production Manager
- Replaces the Pick & Pack Manager, allows for pick lists based on the following documents: Sales Orders, Reserve Invoices, Production Orders, and Inventory Transfer Requests.
- Inventory Aging Report
- Inventory Valuation Simulation Report now includes Credit Memos not linked to Invoices and includes Include All Revaluations option.
Sales & Purchasing
- Return Request (A/R) and Goods Return Request (A/P)
- In-pencil documents to allow for the capture of agreed quantities, prices, and return actions and reasons without impacting in-stock inventory quantities
- Finalizer now supports calculated Pallet Charge quantities
- Blanket Agreements
- Exchange rates can be determined for a Blanket Agreement when BP currency is foreign currency and Blanket Agreement is managed on the document header.
- Committed Qty/Ordered Qty and Amount have been added to Details tab.
- Shipment Type can be determined within document.
- Payment Method and Payment Terms can be determined when the document is not managed on the document header.
- When no document is linked, you can now update the Start Date
- Customer/Vendor Ref No.field now appears on documents.
- Document Status field is included in Documents tab.
- Projects may be assigned on an agreement.
- Planned amount, Planned Quantity, and Price may now be updated on an agreement that is linked to other documents.
- An approved deviation from the agreement Planned Amount or Planned Quantity may be set and controlled.
- Change Document Status to Open option in 'right-click' menu from A/R Invoice allows a user to copy a fully paid A/R Invoice to an A/R Credit Memo.
- Landed Costs with multiple Vendors can now be copied to new Landed Cost documents.
General & Administration
- CRM Module
- The CRM Module is a new way to access the following existing documents and functions: Business Partner Master Data, Activity, Campaign Generation Wizard, Campaign, Opportunity, Sales Quotation, Sales Order, and other existing Business Partner and Sales related reports.
- New User Default options, previously controlled at the company level, may be set for the following: Time Format, Date Format, Date Separator, Decimal Separator, Font Size, and other options.
- New User Group Types exist to group the following for users, allowing quick applications of settings and defaults to multiple Users: Authorization, Form Settings, UI Templates, All Types.
- Pressing the Up and Down arrow keys will scroll up or down from today's date within any date field.
- Free Text field added to Attachment taps on Marketing Documents and Master Data windows.
- Journal Entries, Serial & Batch Number Setup, and GL Account & BP Opening Balances support Import from Excel
- Document Printing selection criteria now includes: Only Documents Still to Be Emailed.
- Window menu now includes Close All But This option which will close all open documents or functions except the one currently in focus (the one marked with a check in the list of open windows at the bottom of the Windows menu).
Bug Fixes & Minor Improvements
- Batch numbers can be set manually from the PdO screen without error
- Full batch number field correctly reflects batch numbers, dates, and suffixes when tabbing around a PdO
- Express screen displays red warning box when raw materials quantities are insufficient without error
- PdO due dates correctly reset when dragging the beginning of a PdO to reschedule production
- Packaging Run/PdO Creation Wizard
- Updated to support item codes including a 'long dash'
- Production App
- Packaging screen graphics have been sized to support newer iPad screens
- Updated to support 24 hour time (military time) settings
- Updated to support newly defined Pack Families
- Filled barrels can now be transferred between warehouses before using the "Sell Barrels" option without error.
- "Buy Filled Barrels" function is now receiving accurate liquid and barrel quantities when data is entered on multiple rows without error.
- Orchestrated Marketing Layouts logo display has been fixed
- Goals Overview default year bug has been fixed
- Available to Promise option to show quotes has been fixed
- Sales Analysis minor bug fixes
- Inventory App
- Delivery layout includes customer name without error
- Remarks on Transfer Requests now carry over from the desktop to the iPad app
- Updated to support ampersands in batch numbers
- Transfer Requests can now be completed with lower than requested qty without error
- Warehouses can be updated on GRPOs without error
- Printed BOLs now correctly reflect shipment weight totals
- Chosen batches can be reviewed and updated after initial selection when processing Transfer Requests and creating new Transfers
- Updated to support apostrophes, asterisks, and quotation marks in item descriptions
Sales & Purchasing
- Validate Availability button works on Sales Quotations without error when the document has both open and closed line items (white and grayed out lines).