The cockpit is an easy to use tool that allows you to easily access commonly used functions, see open items as well as add certain widgets to your main screen.
- In the menu bars under Tools->Cockpit->Enable My Cockpit.
- It will prompt you to restart to finish the process. You can use the Administration Module> Choose Company to restart without having to close out completely.
- Once you've restarted, you'll likely have a few Browser windows in your main cockpit area. You'll want to close those out to make room for your Common Functions and Open Documents.
- In the upper right corner of the "Browser" window, click on the wrench icon and select "Close". That removes the browser from the cockpit area.
- Next, drag over your Common Functions and Open Documents Widgets.
How to Customize your Common Functions Box:
- Click to expand the Modules tab
- Select the specific function you’d like to move
- Drag and drop functions to personalize your ‘Common Functions’ box
- To remove a function, just pull it out of the box and release
How to Customize your Open Documents Box:
- Click on the wrench in the upper right hand corner of box
- Checkmark which functions you’d like to view within the open documents box
- Click update
- To remove an open document function, un-check from the settings wrench.
Don't forget to File > Exit to lock in these updates you've just made! (or you'll need to do them again next time)
Create a custom cockpit and save it: https://support.orchestrated.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000158647-How-to-Save-Your-Cockpit