Creating an approval stage defines which users can handle approval requests and how many authorizers are required to approve or reject a request. You can assign an approval stage to one or more Approval Templates.
Administration > Approval Procedures > Approval Stages
- When the 'Approval Stages– Setup' screen pulls up, it will be in Add mode.
- In the Approval Stages - Setup window, specify a name and, optionally, a description for the stage.
- In the No. of Approvals Required field, specify the number of approvals required to complete this approval stage.
- In the No. of Rejections Required field, specify the number of rejections required to complete this approval stage.
- Specify authorizers - users with approval privileges. Note: It is useful to have more than one authorizer for each stage. If the major authorizer is on leave or out of the office, the other authorizers can handle approval requests.
- To save the data, choose the Add button.
You can use these Approval Stages in Approval Templates. For more information on Approval Templates, visit this link: https://support.orchestrated.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002587253-Approval-Templates