Orchestrated can automatically update the unit prices on open Sales and Purchasing Quotes/Orders after you update your prices. This allows you to easily change your prices and have the new pricing apply to all open orders.
This feature works by checking the Price List assigned in Business Partner Master Data to the Business Partner on the document, and then updates the prices on the document based on that Price List.
- Go to Inventory > Price Lists > Price Lists
- Click the Update Documents button
- Select the rows for each order that you would like to update
- You can select multiple rows using the Shift or Ctrl buttons when clicking on them
- You can also use the Select All button to choose all open Purchase and Sales Orders
- Click the Process button to update the selected documents
- The prices for each document will be updated, and there will be a message at the bottom of the screen letting you know if the documents were updated successfully