Orchestrated 4.4 Release Notes
A downloadable PDF version can be found here: 4.4 Release Notes
New and Updated Features
- Retail Transfer: A new, more simplified process to the Buy/Sell method of managing inter-company transfers to a tasting room.
- Sales Order: A new ‘Validate Availability’ function has been added to refresh ATP and highlight negative values.
- Price Lists: Users can now mass update pricing on Orders and Quotations from the price list menu.
- Bill of Materials: Changes made to Bill of Materials can now be propagated to scheduled, unprocessed productions in mass.
- Bill of Materials: Versions has been moved from a tab to a button
- TTB Calculator (OSpirits only): A new calculator has been added for OSpirits to calculate true proof, dilution amount, and volume based on weight and proof.
- Administration: Orchestrated licenses can be viewed and allocated in mass.
- Yeast Scheduling: Minor improvements to the way yeast scheduling is handled with multiple batch IDs. Yeast is now scheduled based on ‘Fermentation’ items instead of ‘Brewing’
- Micro QC (Advanced QC only): Canning is now supported.
- MPN Assignment: Improvements to which and how MPNs are displayed.
- TTB Proprietorship: Added fields for Pre-Orchestrated Volume, TTB reporting type, and reporting interval
- MPN connected PdOs can now be moved in bulk. This applies to unprocessed PdOs only.
- A new Process Type view has been added and supports custom process types.
- Check ATP has been enabled on the scheduler to quickly see if any sales order has negative ATP.
- ‘Month’ view auto-expands on launch
- Option to expand events to fit an entire day.
- The current view from the scheduler can now be printed.
- ‘Planned’ status PdOs now have a unique styling
- Shipments: Ship finished goods & print a BoL direct from the iPad!
- Receiving: Receive in items from purchase orders!
- Inventory Counting: Batch-managed inventory counting!
New and Updated Reports
- *NEW* State Tax Analysis Tool: An excel-based analysis tool that displays invoice & credit memo data to assist in completing excise tax returns.
- *NEW* P&L vs Budget Analysis Tool: An excel-based analysis tool that provides the user with a view into their P&L vs Budget with variances.
- *NEW* 1099 Vendor Summary: Displays payment transaction information as it relates to 1099 vendors. Vendor payments not flagged as 1099 are also considered and highlighted.
- *NEW* Pro-forma Income Statement: When combined with budgeting and forecasting, this will project an income statement over a period of time.
- *NEW* Fixed Asset History: Displays transactions associated with Fixed Assets. Also includes the ability to create a ‘Sign-off’ sheet for F/A prior to commissioning.
- *NEW* Blanket Purchase Agreement History: Manage those hops, malt, and packaging contracts. Displays what you have on agreements, how much is left, and the appropriate transactions.
- *NEW* Inventory on Hand & Aging: A more flexible version of the Inventory Audit Report.
- Production Yield Summary: Updated to support custom process types.
- Tank Inventory Snapshot: Tanks with no quantity are now displayed properly
- Indented Costed BoM: Updated to support custom process types.
- Open Service GRPO Balance: Fixed broken logic
- Regional Sales Analysis: Added option to hide “Tax Liable” items and minor improvements.
- Taxable Shipments by State: Updated to handle ‘Without Qty’ documents, totals added for State & Report level.
- Sales Analysis Dashboard: Updated to handle ‘Without Qty’ documents.
- Balance Sheet: International currency support. Resolved a rounding issue when hiding $0 accounts.
- Inventory Count Variance: Resolved an issue in the ‘Select by Count’ parameter
- Daily Production Activities: Packaging PdOs are now broken out
- Support for OSpirits & custom process types has been added to the following reports:
- Production Yield Summary
- Production Cost Analysis by Process
- 4 Day Production Schedule
- Production Dashboard
Utilities & Interfaces
- Item Master Utility: A simple utility to make mass updates to Item Master Data
- Business Partner Master Utility: A simple utility to make updates to BP Master data.
- Budget Utility: Rewritten to improve workflow and allow adding GL accounts as well as editing existing budgets.
- Customer Web Portal Utility: A utility to manage web-brands, descriptions, order and grouping options for the Customer Web Portal.
- Brew QC: Fixed a bug where targets were being overwritten by document number
- Drill down arrows: Fixed Assets are now properly considered
- Barrel Management: Tipping will no longer crash if you do not have a receive quantity entered
- Disassembly: Case sensitivity of item code has been removed
- Scheduler: Resolved an issue with notes being created with no process type set by default
- Scheduler: Fixed an issue with production orders not being displayed if there is no valid date/time set.
- Scheduler: No longer can drag to invalid warehouse
- Scheduler: Inventory transfer requests details not showing up
- Scheduler: Resolved an issue with the scheduler menu not being available for Core licenses
Platform Bug Fixes
- Resolved issues with Single Sign-on
- Resolved an issue with negative committed quantity with PdO’s processed using Express
- Resolved a bug with “Actual Closing Date” on Production Orders posting to wrong date on Inventory Audit Report
- Resolved a bug where the “Item List – Selection Criteria” in Crystal Reports crashes the platform if there are no results
- Resolved an issue where PdO’s can’t be received if the posting period where it was created is locked
- Resolved a bug in Inventory Posting where prices don’t populate if a line will go into negative quantity.
- Fixed an issue on the inventory count sheet displaying negative quantity
- Resolved an issue with the Batch Selection form where too many decimal places can be used
- Several Mailer fixes
- Fixed an issue with slow performance when importing a document with a lot of lines
- Resolved an issue where the attachment name on emails sent is incorrect
- Resolved an issue when the platform randomly stops working when using Pick & Pack Manager
- Fixed the Inventory Posting document, where the Inventory Offset Account is added incorrectly
- Resolved an issue where a receipt from production cannot be added when a backflush component has no cost.
- Resolved an issue with invalid totals on the relationship map