Printed Report Title: 1099 Vendor Summary
The built-in platform 1099 functionality is extremely powerful, but can lend itself to being a bit too rigid when it comes time to file taxes for the year. This crystal report includes those transactions that have been recorded prior to the vendor being flagged as 1099. In addition, a number of options, groupings, etc, and its exportable to Excel!
- Blue values are payments that were recorded prior to the vendor being flagged as 1099.
Where is this report?
- Base Module: Financial → Financial Reports → Orchestrated Reports
- Reports Module: Reports → Financial Reports → Orchestrated Reports
Parameter Entry Options
- Calendar Year - Input the year this report is going to be run for.
- Choose Detail level (Sum by Business Partner or Display all payment document info)
- Show Vendors < $600 in activity
- Omit non-1099 docs from 1099 BP's
- Select BP Group(s)
- Select Business Partner(s)
Sample Report Excel Export
More 1099 Basics: