Printed Report Title: Inventory On-Hand & Aging
Ever want some variable grouping options to the Inventory Audit Report? This report will allow you to do just that, plus retrieve additional information such as batch age, proof & proof gallon quantities.
- Estimated value is based on current average cost.
- Age of the batch is based on the date in which the report was run
Where is this report?
- Base Module: Inventory → Inventory Reports → Orchestrated Reports
- Reports Module: Reports → Inventory Reports → Orchestrated Reports
Parameter Entry Options
- As of Date
- First Group by: (Item Group, Brand, Location, Warehouse, Pack Type)
- Then Group by: (Item Group, Brand, Location, Warehouse, Pack Type)
- Select Measure: (Units, Barrels, Gallons, Liters, Hectoliters, Case Equivalents)
- Price List
- Show Batches & Aging
- Hide zero on hand lines
- Batch Managed Products Only?
- Select Location(s)
- Select warehouse(s)
- Select Item Group(s)
- Select Item(s)
- Select Brand(s)
- Select Pack Type(s)