Printed Report Title: Pro Forma Income Statement
Preparing financials for a bank or outside investment company? This report assists in that preparation and displays a future-based income statement. Most often used as a financial tool to see how the year is going to progress given a particular budget or forecast. The blue values indicate where a forecast is being considered.
- You must have a budget AND forecast in the system for the report to run correctly.
- A price list must be chosen to associate with your forecast
Where is this report?
- Base Module: Financial → Financial Reports → Orchestrated Reports
- Reports Module: Reports → Financial Reports → Orchestrated Reports
Parameter Entry Options
- First of month date: You must set to the FIRST day of the month in order for budget and forecast to line up properly.
- End of month date: You must set to the LAST day of the month in order for budget and forecast to line up properly.
- Select a Budget
- Select a Forecast
- Select a Price List: Must be associated for forecasted values
- Choose a G/L display level:(1 - 4)
- Choose a percentage (None, % of drawer, % of revenue)
- Show G/L numbers
- Display in $1000's
- Hide $ Symbol
- Select Division