Printed Report Title: OSpirits Case Tag PdO Layout
This layout will generate TTB compliant case tags for your alcohol in either a 2x3 or 4x6 format to be printed on a Zebra style printer.
Where to find the case tags?
- Open the packaging Production Order (PdO)
- Click the 'Print Preview' or 'Print' icon located in the menu bar at the top of Orchestrated.
- A list of layouts will be presented.
- Layout Name: Case Tag 2x3 & Case Tag 4x6
When do I use the case tags?
- You can print case tags at any time before or after processing production. Ideally, you would print these either as you go or at the beginning of the day.
- Proof on Finished Goods tab of Brand Master Data
- Category set on Brand Master Data
- Type set (if applicable) on Brand Master Data
- Pack Type set on Finished Goods items.
Parameter Entry Options
- Print Remaining PdO Quantity - When set to true, you will have all remaining case tags generated to print. Otherwise, it will print the entire planned quantity.
- Enter Start Number / End Number - If you wish to only print a certain number at a time, this is where you would input that range.
Example: Case Tag 2x3
Example: Case Tag 4x6