If you found a Crystal Report in Orchestrated that you would like the source code for, you can export the SQL query based on the report by following these steps.
Details / How-To
- Navigate to Administration → Setup → General → Report and Layout Manager and choose the report you wish to extract from the list:
- Once highlighted, click "Edit" to edit the report in Crystal Reports. It may take several minutes for Crystal Reports to load, especially the first time you run this:
- Click on Database → Database Expert. On the screen that appears, right click on the word "Command" on the right side and choose "Edit Command":
- If the following window pops up, clear out any User ID or Password information that might auto fill and choose "Integrated Security" then click "Finish":
- The "Modify Command" window will populate with the SQL Query below. It is already highlighted so you can copy this as is:
- You can now paste this directly in to a query under Tools → Query → Query Generator then clicking "Execute" the edit icon, and pasting in the window. For more information, please see the How to Import Queries in to Orchestrated support page.