To save a file to your local Drive, you first have to make sure have read and write access to your drive via the Citrix Receiver settings. Here is how to do so:
- Go to your hidden taskbar area (it's located in the lower right-hand corner and can be opened with the little upward triangle icon) and find the Citrix Receiver (black and white swirl circle). Right-click on it and select Connection Center.
- Click on Preferences
- Ensure that the box is marked as Read and Write in the main File Access menu and click OK
- Click Citrix Receiver at the top menu after you have start the program
- Choose Preference
- Switch to the Devices icon
- Ensure that the box is marked as Read and Write
Once in the Save As screen, click on the "Choose A Different Folder.."*
In this next screen, Click on "This PC".
Your local drive is indicated in parenthesis with your computer name following the naming scheme "Local Disk (DRIVE: on COMPUTERNAME)".
For example, in the screen shot, the computer name is 'SUPPORT-JEFFM' and there are 3 drives (C:, H:, and Z:). Therefore my local drives are:
Local Disk (C: on SUPPORT-JEFFM)
Local Disk (H: on SUPPORT-JEFFM)
Local Disk (Z: on SUPPORT-JEFFM)
Please DO NOT save to any other location as you will not be able to access it once out of Orchestrated otherwise.
*This screen does not appear again after first initial time