A known issue for any a user when logging into the Orchestrated for the first time in a new environment is that you will get a license invalid error.
How to Fix
This is a one-time occurrence and will not happen again once you do the following:
- Upon receiving the first error message, Click OK.
- Click Ok again when you receive the second message about your license being invalid
- On the next screen, check the 'Continue Working Without this Add-on' message and click OK
- Now click either Disagree or Agree on the box that still appears
- Now you will want to restart the add-on by going to Administration->Add-Ons->Add-on Manager. Then highlight the add-on Orchestra Software - Orchestrated and click Start (alternatively, you can log off and back on)
This message will no longer occur after that.
This issue will be corrected in a future release. Thank you.