Orchestrated comes pre-loaded with a set of 'best practice' process types to help relate an item to a specific stage of the brewing or distilling process. Over the years, our users have pushed the boundaries of creativity when it comes to making a fantastic and unique product. You can now create your own set of Process Types and associate them to whatever worksheet you want.
- Navigate to Inventory → Process Types
- From the Process Types form, you can edit an existing or add a new.
Add a New Process Type
- From the Process Types form, press the Add New button.
- Input a Code, Name, Process Order, Color (optional). We recommend making Code and Name the same thing, but they don't have to.
- Now determine whether you want this process to be excluded from the PdO Creation Wizard. Putting a check in this box will cause the wizard to ignore any items associated with this process type.
- Lastly, define which worksheets that items with this process type will show up on. Press Add Sheet then choose your worksheet from the Display On drop-down. In the example below, we have an OrchestratedSPIRITS template and have decided that the MEGAAWESOME process type will be on the Stillhouse Sheet - Tab 2.
- When you finished press the Add button to create your new process type.