The steps on this page can be used to set a new default layout for a document when an updated layout is released, or if you make customization changes to an existing layout.
- Open the document that you would like to update the layout
- On the toolbar at the top of your Orchestrated window, click on this button:
- In the window that comes up, highlight the layout that you would like to use as your default
- Click the "Set as Default" button in the bottom-right corner
- By default, the layout will be set as default for all Users and all Business Partners.
- You can set the layout as default for the current user(your account) or specific users and for specific Business Partners by selecting one of the other options in the window that comes up
- Click OK, and then click Update in the list of available layouts
Your documents will now default to your new layout.