On the wrong page?
- OnDemand customers: Log in to Orchestrated - OnDemand
- Servers hosted by Orchestra: Log in to Orchestrated - Enterprise
Log in to the new computer using an Administrator account
Open your Start menu and do a search for "UAC"
Choose "Change User Account Control settings"
- In the User Account Control window, drag the bar down to "Never notify" and click OK
- Restart your computer
- Open a Windows Explorer window by going to Start>Computer
- In the address bar at the top, type in \\*your server name*\B1_SHR\Client (In this example, the server name is "sandbox")
- Right click the "setup" application, and choose "Run as administrator"
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the Client
- After the install finishes, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\Conf
- Right click the "b1-local-machine" file and choose "Edit"
- Verify that the section in this picture has your server name:30000("sandbox:30000" in this example) and not "localhost:30000"
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf and repeat steps 11 and 12
- Log in to Orchestrated to verify that everything installed successfully
If you are unable to open Orchestrated after following these steps, contact Orchestra Support for troubleshooting help.