This page goes over the steps to connect to the OnDemand environment from a PC or a Mac.
- Servers hosted by Orchestra: Log in to Orchestrated - Enterprise
- Client-Server environment: Log in to Orchestrated - Client/Server
- Are you getting a "Cannot start app 'Orchestrated'" error? Click Here
Step by Step Guide
Please install and download Citrix Receiver for your respective Operation System here*:
1. Go to the website**: https://login.orchestrated.com/
2. Type in your username and password you were given***:
3. Once logged in, click on the Orchestrated icon to launch Citrix:
4. Once launched, you'll be at a screen to click either your Productive (live) database or your Duplicate (test) database. Choose the one you want and you'll be in your system.
If you try to login and get a message asking you to enter the Server Address:
This is due to the fact that you the system is trying to login with the Windows Citrix App rather than the full Citrix Receiver (which you can get by going to the Citrix Receiver website or by clicking the link right after login).
The app is not compatible currently with Orchestrated; this occurs the most often when you have a new install/upgrade of a Windows computer to Windows 10.
To fix this, you need to uninstall the app version of the Citrix Receiver
1. Click on your Start Menu and type in Citrix
2. Look for the green Citrix ccon and right-click on it and select Uninstall (DO NOT uninstall the Black Citrix icon, if you see it, as that is the correct full application.
You should be able to login as normal now.
On your initial login (prior to signing in). You will see the website as
Please DO NOT save this URL as once you login, it won't allow you to navigate to this to the website and give you this error:
Instead, please save the page after you have sucessfully logged in.
Alternatively you can manually bookmark:
and that will always work to bring you to the correct page.
***Password and Login:
- To reset your password, please have your Key User submit a ticket to the Support team.
- In the past, you had to use the prefix orchestra\ prior to your username (e.g. orchestra\Benny.Brewer). Please omit that now and only enter your username (i.e. Benny.Brewer)
- If this is your first time logging in and you have a temporary password. It will ask you to enter in a new one twice. You must meet the complexity requirements before it will accept it, which are:
- Passwords must not contain the user's account name
- Password must include at least 3 of the following character types: Uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, non-alphanumeric characters (!, @, #, $, etc)
- Password must be at least 8 characters
- If you do not meet these requirements, it will give you the following Incorrect Credentials error:
If you see the following message, please ignore it and click Cancel. This is not required and should not prevent you from logging in:
Also, clicking "Remember this setting" when accessing the session and clicking "Permit Use" or "Permit Access" should remove the prompt any time you are on that particular computer.
- Mouse And Resolution Issues With Windows 8/8.1/10
- Orchestrated License Invalid Error
- Save A File To Your Local Drive
- Clear A Frozen/Stuck Session
- How To Fix Attachment And Report Errors On New Platform