Orchestrated offers users the ability to create price breaks (also known as volume discounts or bulk discounts) to their database.
Step by Step Guide
- Go to Inventory>Price Lists>Period and Volume Discounts
- Choose your Price List from the Drop-down at the top
- Enter the items you would like to apply the discount to
- Double click on the row number in the first column of the table to bring up the "Period Discounts" window
- Enter the date range that this discount is valid
- Double click on the row number in the Period Discounts window to bring up "Volume Discounts"
- Enter the quantity required to get the discount, and the price per unit for buying that many. You can also enter a percentage if that works better
- Click Update in all 3 windows to save the changes
You can also do multiple levels. So for example, if you buy 10 units then you get a 10% discount and if you buy 20+ it goes up to 15%.