Some customers deal with distributor bill backs on a regular basis. Orchestrated Software is equipped to handle this situation.
- Create a service AP invoice or service AR credit memo for the dollar amount of the bill back.
- The value of the credit memo should be the value associated with your bill back and booked to either a contra-revenue account or directly to revenue for that particular package type (draft vs packaged).
- Create non-inventory expense items for your bill backs
- Set the expense items to hit the revenue accounts or bill back accounts you have setup in your system.
- Create an AP invoice as necessary.