Ever find a query that you really like, or ask for help and see a query posting online? Here's how you can 'import' it into Orchestrated and see it now and save it for future use.
Here's a short video (~3 mins) to help get you started:
Details / How-To
- Navigate to Tools → Queries → Query Generator
- From the Query Generator, Click to open a blank query
- Now press the in the top left hand corner of the screen to be able to edit the query window.
- Now highlight the 'SELECT *' and delete it.
- Now paste in the query you wish to see and press to view the results
- You can now save that query for future use by pressing the button, navigating to a category you wish to put it in and saving.