The following article will show you how to login to the iPad Production App.
Step by Step Guide
- You'll first need to have the OBeer Production App already on the iPad (you can get this from the App Store)
- Bring up the OBeer App on the iPad. The screen should look like the following:
You web address will be the same as the one you log into Citrix's* with. Example: https://OBeer.orchestrated.com
* If you log into your database via https://enterprise.orchestrated.com/
Then your URL is https://MobileCOMPANYNAME.orchestrated.com/
Your web address will depend on which server you are on. Once logged in, click on Details.
- If the icon after your login says OnDemand SU1, use : https://Mobile1.orchestrated.com
- If the icon after your login says OnDemand SU2, use : https://Mobile2.orchestrated.com
- If the icon after your login says OnDemand SU3, use : https://Mobile3.orchestrated.com
- If the icon after your login says OnDemand SU4, use : https://Mobile4.orchestrated.com
- If the icon after your login says OnDemand SU5, use : https://Mobile5.orchestrated.com
The next three fields: Database_Name, Username, and password should have been given to you when you purchased the iPad app by a Orchestra. Please note that these fields are case sensitive.
Once the credentials have been correctly entered, click 'Log In' and you will be brought to the home screen of the Obeer Production App.