When purchasing items (or services), you sometimes are required to pay immediately with a credit card.
- Create your item or service type Purchase Order
- Copy it to a A/P Down Payment Invoice
- Bring up your payment means and switch to the Bank Transfer tab
- Select your credit card liability account in the G/L Account field
- Enter the Amount Due and click OK. Then Add the A/P Down Payment Invoice
- Go back to the original Purchase Order and copy it to an A/P Invoice
- You can then add the A/P Invoice (You can ignore the Zero Dollar notification because we already pay for it, therefore this is correct)
You will now have successfully have create and paid for items and services with a credit card.