The ATP on Item Master data exists to understand how many of a given item are available after supply and demand is netted
How to View
It is possible to view the available qty to promise directly from the item master data.
- Go to the item in "Item Master Data"
- Go to the "Inventory Data" tab
- Right click and select "Available-To-Promise"
- The qty Available = In Stock + Ordered – Committed
- Ordered = Production Orders or PO's (Inputs)
- Committed = Production Orders or Sales Orders (Outputs)
- The Available to Promise screen shows all of the source documents and allows users to drill into the source documents to view details.