The following article will go over how to setup and post cycle counts.
- Navigate to ‘Administration>Setup>Inventory>Inventory Cycles’
- Create new cycle count
- Set up parameters to define recurrence
- Navigate to ‘Administration>Setup>Inventory>Cycle Count Determination’
- Double click on row number to select warehouse
- Apply Cycle codes to item groups in the warehouse'
- System will alert user to count
- Select items from user alert to count
- Select ‘Inventory Counting’
- Click ‘Add’ to save Inventory Counting List
- Go to last record in Inventory Counting List to print inventory count sheet
- Count Inventory and record actual counts
- If variance occurs ‘copy to inventory posting list’
- Post Inventory Adjustment