The following article will walk through how to view and print a customer statement report.
Guide to Viewing & Printing Customer Statement Reports
- To quickly view a Business Partner account balance, open a Business Partner Master Record and drill into their account balance.
- To generate an Account Statement, follow the steps below.
If you wish to print a paper statement here is the method to follow:
- Run a Customer Receivables Aging report by navigating to Business Partners -> Business Partner Reports -> Aging -> Customer Receivables Aging.
- When the Selection Criteria Window opens, select the criteria for which Business Partners you wish to pull the report for.
- When the report opens, click the print icon. When the Print Options Box opens, select the Customer Statement Report and click ok.