After configuring your TTB Brewers Report of Operations using the steps on this page, you are ready to run the report. Here are the steps to do that:
Step by Step Guide
- Go to Production>Production Reports>TTB Reporting to open the TTB Report in Excel
- The report will open with the Excise Tax Return first. To generate the TTB, go to Report Generation and Create Report of Operations. (NOTE: This is the same area where you generate your Excise Tax, but the TTB BRO still must be ran first)
- Fill in your Brewing Location and Proprietorship information and click "Populate Grid"
- Fill in your Start and End date as well as your report type to either Monthly or Quarterly (reflecting your date ranges)
- Click "Create" to generate your TTB report
- Once Generated you can drill into the details of the cells by double clicking on them.
A downloadable PDF can be found attached below: