This article will walk you through how to split a finished good to be repackaged as a different finished good.
Step by Step Guide
The best way to handle this is to use a Production Order. Here are the steps to repackage a finished good using a Production Order:
- Go to Production>Production Order
- Enter the item number you are producing in the header
- In the components, change your liquid item to the item that you are removing from stock
- The Planned Quantities will default to a 1-to-1 ratio. Update the Planned Quantities to match what you are actually going to issue and receive.
- Add the Production Order
- Process the PdO the same way you would do any other production
In this picture, a 1/2 BBL keg of Amber Ale is turning into three 1/6 BBLs