Orchestra’s Support Team wants to get you back into your system and working as quickly as possible. Please see the following for common Login Issues before submitting a ticket to Support:
-Citrix Password resets are completed by Orchestra Support with the approval of your Key User. Please submit a Support Ticket with the username requested.
-If you are experiencing connection issues such as inconsistent load times, system log-offs, data not syncing, and login issues, please ensure your Citrix Receiver is updated regularly.
-Upon logging into the Orchestrated Citrix webpage and clicking the Orchestrated Icon, the application fails to load or times out. Please ensure the file type is associated.
-Please see the following link if Orchestrated freezes, closes, you receive a "Cannot Start App 'Orchestrated'" pop-up, or a constant spinning wheel when opening the program.
If the Common Login Issues listed above do not solve your issue, please submit a Support Ticket with the following answers to the questions listed below. Your responses will help expedite the troubleshooting discovery process and shorten your resolution time.
- Have you tried logging out of Citrix, restarting your computer, and logging back in to re-establish your connection?
- Is anyone at your company able to login, or is this isolated to a specific user?
- Which user(s) is/are experiencing the issue?
- When was the last time you were able to successfully login?
- Are you receiving any error messages? If so, please include a screenshot in your ticket. For a quick reference, How To: Take Screenshots of a Specific Window
- If you were booted out of the system, what type of transaction were you performing?
- How do you normally exit out of Orchestrated? It is recommended that you use File > Exit, as this will help ensure your user profile is fully logged out.
- How often does this seem to be an issue? Is this reoccurring or is there a recognizable pattern?
- Please run an internet connection bandwidth test via www.speedtest.net and send in a screenshot.