When creating or resetting a Citrix password, there are certain security requirements that must be met before a password is accepted.
- To request a password reset, please have your Key User submit a ticket to the Support team.
Here is a list of these requirements:
- Passwords must not contain the user's account name
- Password must include at least 3 of the following character types: Uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, non-alphanumeric characters (!, @, #, $, etc)
- Password must be at least 8 characters
- Password cannot be any of your last 24 passwords used
Failure to meet all of these requirements will result in a a message saying "Incorrect Credentials" and you will be returned to the login screen. Your previous password will remain valid until an acceptable new password is entered.